High School Opening Service at Riverside Community Church!
On Saturday, September 8, 2012 at 3:00pm, Hope Lutheran Christian School officially celebrated the Grand Opening of our brand new High School Campus. Located at 1477 Lougheed Highway in Port Coquitlam, this new facility houses our Grade 8-11 students and we will be adding Grade 12 in September, 2013. ABC District President Don Schiemann preached at this event which was followed by a light reception and tours of the facility. Thank you for all who attended. Please check out our Facebook page and the October 1st edition of SNAP Coquitlam for pictures of the event!
The mission of Hope Lutheran Christian High School is to support and work with parents by “Educating and developing each individual student in a Christ-centered community.”
Hope Lutheran Christian High School stands for and provides:
- A Christ-centered community,
- The highest quality of education,
- Partnering with families in the education of young people,
- A technology based learning environment,
- A caring and loving student body,
- Being socially and environmentally responsible to the school, local and global communities,
- Being locally, nationally, and globally mission focused.
God wants all to come to know Him as their Saviour. The curriculum at Hope supports this teaching, and uses the Bible as the framework for all that is done. Be it Math, English, History, Science, or any other subject, Christ is at the heart of education. At Hope, we will share this message with students each day through a Christian Studies curriculum, as well as life skills training.