An Exciting Year of Growth at Hope Lutheran Christian High School
The 2013-2014 school year will be an exciting year for HLCHS. We have added Grade 12 to our program and are excited to be graduating our first class of graduates in June 2014. This year we have also added many programs to our school community including student council, an intramural program, additional sports teams, and an international mission trip to Costa Rica.
With so much happening at HLCHS, we look forward to partnering with parents, students, and our community as we continue to provide an excellent education in a Christ-centered environment!
Click Here to Read our 2012-2013 Year End Reflection Newsletter
The mission of Hope Lutheran Christian High School is to support and work with parents by “Educating and developing each individual student in a Christ-centered community.”
Hope Lutheran Christian High School stands for and provides:
- A Christ-centered community,
- The highest quality of education,
- Partnering with families in the education of young people,
- A technology based learning environment,
- A caring and loving student body,
- Being socially and environmentally responsible to the school, local and global communities,
- Being locally, nationally, and globally mission focused.
God wants all to come to know Him as their Saviour. The curriculum at Hope supports this teaching, and uses the Bible as the framework for all that is done. Be it Math, English, History, Science, or any other subject, Christ is at the heart of education. At Hope, we will share this message with students each day through a Christian Studies curriculum, as well as life skills training.